You are likely on this post because you are wondering “How to Use Jolen?” Well, it firstly depends on which product you’re using and secondly, there are a number of different uses!
We’ve been in the beauty industry for over 50 years, and in that time we’ve amassed some insights into some simple and unique ways to use our products. Read on to see how others have used Jolen beauty solutions.
Brow Basics: Using Jolen Creme Bleach on Eyebrows
- Avoid overplucking, waxing or threading the upper part of the eyebrow. Maintain a softer, more natural brow shape by bleaching those stray hairs just above the brow with Jolen Creme Bleach Original or Sensitive.
- Brow hair typically needs to grow to a certain length to make waxing effective, but that means those stray dark hairs pop up. Get through this awkward regrowth in between waxing sessions by making that hair less visible with Jolen Creme Bleach.
- Want to bleach your eyebrows to soften their shade against a new hair color? Use a clean spoolie brush –the same type of brush used to apply mascara – to apply Jolen Creme Bleach to your entire eye brow. Brush hair back and forth to reach the root. Leave on for 10 minutes and test color – leave on longer for lighter brows. Wipe off all the bleach then wash your face to remove all traces of bleach.
Body Beautiful: Bleaching Hair to make it Barely There
- Waxing or shaving arm hair quickly becomes a maintenance nightmare. Lighten arm hair, instead, with Jolen Creme Bleach to make unwanted, dark hair go from there to barely there in just 10 minutes.
- Enhance your pedicure by using Jolen Creme Bleach to lighten unwanted hair on your toes.
- Troubled by unwanted hair on your stomach or back? Whether you have a lot or a little, minimize its appearance with Jolen Creme Bleach! In just ten minutes hair will become virtually invisible and blend in with your skin tone.
- Once completely healed, keep tattoos looking bright and fresh by lightening unwanted dark hair around them with Jolen Creme Bleach. Don’t worry! Tattoos are well protected within the deeper layers of skin and Jolen Creme Bleach won’t affect the color.
Face Off: Jolen Beauty Solutions for Unwanted Facial Hair
- The more you try to minimize “peach fuzz” on the cheeks or chin line with concealer or powder, the more noticeable it can actually become. Minimize the appearance of facial hair by bleaching it with Jolen Creme Bleach, allowing it to blend more into your natural skin tone.
- Or, completely remove it for smooth, silky skin with our new Jolen Facial Hair Remover Kit. Its unique three-step hair removal system gently and effectively removes unwanted hair on the upper lip, chin and cheeks. Formulated with a patented soft scent technology, Jolen Facial Hair Remover delivers smooth, silky, hair-free skin in as little as eight minutes.
- The upper lip is a problem spot for many women, but waxing, threading or tweezing requires a lot of maintenance and can actually contribute to wrinkles! In just 10 minutes every four weeks, Jolen Creme Bleach will lighten hair on your upper lip, helping to minimize its appearance. Or, if you prefer to be bare, remove it completely with our new Jolen Facial Hair Remover Kit. It’s pre- and post-skin guarding balm keeps any irritation in check.
- Don’t be bothered by those pesky, dark, fine hairs on your hairline. Jolen Creme Bleach can minimize their appearance. Just use a headband to push hair back and bleach those small hairs along the hairline.
To find our Facial Hair Remover Kit and Jolen Creme Bleach in Original or Sensitive Formulas, visit our Where to Buy page. Shop online or find a store near you!